Your First Appointment
Your pain-free future starts here.
With the most board-certified physical therapists of any practice in the area, BreakThrough offers you the highest quality care available – and it all starts with a call.
When your first appointment is booked, you’ve taken the first step on your road to recovery.
Our team is ready to get to know your unique story during your very first visit, ensuring we understand your challenges, medical history, and the goals you’re setting for your future.
Here’s a quick video that outlines everything you need to prepare for physical therapy:
Your first appointment:
Here are a few simple things you should know before we get started:
- You can make the most of your visit to the clinic by filling out the new patient paperwork at home and bringing it with you to the clinic.
- If you have already filled out the forms, arrive 15 minutes before your appointment. If you haven’t filled out your forms yet, no need to worry – just allow yourselves a few extra minutes prior to your appointment to fill them out.
- Your first appointment will last about an hour.
- Wear comfortable clothes that allow for easy movement.
- Remember to bring your health and insurance details, as well as any braces, crutches, and splints if required.
- Bring your referral if you have one.
That’s it! That’s everything you need to know to get started.
Still haven’t booked?
Take a few minutes now to start your journey with the BreakThrough family!