Types of Treatment
Our physios treat a variety of conditions daily that range from neck and back pain to carpal tunnel syndrome and Achilles tendinitis.
Our physios are also capable of spotting a number of potentially risky symptoms and preventing injuries. During a simple consultation, we can detect the following issues:
- Low Back Pain: A routine physical therapy exam can detect whether or not you are at risk for suffering an injury and developing low back pain.
- Total Joint Replacement: A routine physical therapy exam can identify the early risk factors for developing joint arthritis, the primary cause for joint replacement.
- Hypertension: Cardiovascular screening can detect risk factors for hypertension, which allows your physio to prescribe a safe exercise plan to help minimize your risk.
- Headaches: A routine physical therapy exam can identify risk factors that can lead to debilitating headaches.
- Rotator Cuff Tear: A routine physical therapy exam can determine your risk for developing shoulder pain leading to a tear in the rotator cuff.
- Injury From A Fall: A routine physical therapy exam can detect your risk for falling, and even prevent you from suffering a life threatening injury.
- ACL Injury: A routine physical therapy exam can detect your risk of suffering a devastating knee injury.
- Peripheral Neuropathy: Physios can test the sensation in your feet to determine the potential for peripheral neuropathy, which can lead to physical abnormalities like clawtoe and bunions.
It pays to be proactive, especially where your health is concerned. At BreakThrough Physical Therapy, we not only get our patients better quickly and effectively, but also take steps to ensure that any future injuries are avoided.
Ready to reclaim your life? BreakThrough is here to help.
Here’s what some of our patients had to say
Thank you so much! I love you guys and the care I received!
I recently had knee replacement surgery. I decided to do my physical therapy at BreakThrough Physical Therapy in Verona because it would be convenient. I am so glad I made that decision. Nash made me feel comfortable right away. He is very knowledgeable and has a calm, encouraging manner. I was thrilled with the success…
Julie and Jessica were invaluable in my breast cancer recovery. After a long recovery from a mastectomy, chemo, radiation, and reconstructive surgery with implants, I still suffered from pain in my ribs below my breast and pain in my breast area from radiation. The Breast Center at UW Hospital was incredible during the implant surgery…
From the first time I met Julie and Jessica, it was clear that concern for my total care was their priority. This included both the physical and mental challenges of breast cancer recovery. Upon learning of their focus on all aspects of this targeted program, I knew I was in the right place and on…
After a double mastectomy and breast reconstruction which required muscle to be removed from my back and brought to my chest, I didn’t want anyone touching me. My chest felt weird, I was in a lot of pain, and I was tired of doctor appointments. But I also felt very weak and knew I needed…
We rate BreakThrough Physical Therapy a 10; we are extremely happy! After having received excellent PT in the past, we had no doubt this was the only place we would trust with our son’s recovery. The warm, welcoming environment makes it a comfortable place to receive therapy. This puts him at ease allowing for the…
After just 4 visits…I feel like a brand new person. Before, I could barely walk for 15 minutes without my back screaming in pain. Now I’m zooming through therapy and going on walks at home.
Wonderful staff, very helpful, competent and professional. They listen to what I say and are working with me to meet my goal.
Amazing service. They have gone out of their way to call and follow up with me while doing my at-home exercises. Highly recommend.
My husband was skeptical of my choice to use physical therapy to treat my back pain instead of medications. After seeing my results from working with the BreakThrough Physical Therapy team, my husband is a believer now too.