Types of Treatment
Now is a great time to develop and maintain a healthy lifestyle!
Whether you are an avid athlete recovering from an injury, a weekend warier trying to avoid strains and sprains, or someone looking to loose weight and increase energy levels, Pierce Adams, CSCS, BreakThrough’s Personal Trainer can help.
Pierce graduated from UNC – Wilmington in 2008 with a degree in Exercise Sports Science and has been training clients of all ages for more than 4 years. His specialties include:
- Functional training for middle school and high school athletes geared to increase overall strength with a focus on their hips and core
- Providing seniors with a customized exercise program that will increase their mobility and quality of life
- Working with children to increase their confidence when exercising and playing sports so they can enjoy school activities (including PE class!)
- Creating tailored fitness plans and coaching men and women of all ages to facilitate weight loss
Pierce will customize your program to meet your needs and work closely with your physio if you are currently a patient to ensure continuity of care. Your comprehensive program may include the following:
- Development of goals that are specific to you and your lifestyle
- One-on-one gym time to work on endurance
- Training in the warm water therapy pool
- Proper stretching to address your unique needs
- Weight bearing exercises that fit your strength level
- Counseling on at home training and proper nutrition
With a strong desire and passion to help others aspire to their sport and fitness goals, coupled with his knowledge and extensive experience, Pierce will help you maximize your full potential and increase your energy level.
$60 per 60 minute session
$275 for 5, 60 minute sessions
$500 for 10, 60 minute sessions
Ready to reclaim your life? BreakThrough is here to help.
Here’s what some of our patients had to say
Thank you so much! I love you guys and the care I received!
I recently had knee replacement surgery. I decided to do my physical therapy at BreakThrough Physical Therapy in Verona because it would be convenient. I am so glad I made that decision. Nash made me feel comfortable right away. He is very knowledgeable and has a calm, encouraging manner. I was thrilled with the success…
We rate BreakThrough Physical Therapy a 10; we are extremely happy! After having received excellent PT in the past, we had no doubt this was the only place we would trust with our son’s recovery. The warm, welcoming environment makes it a comfortable place to receive therapy. This puts him at ease allowing for the…
After just 4 visits…I feel like a brand new person. Before, I could barely walk for 15 minutes without my back screaming in pain. Now I’m zooming through therapy and going on walks at home.
Wonderful staff, very helpful, competent and professional. They listen to what I say and are working with me to meet my goal.
Amazing service. They have gone out of their way to call and follow up with me while doing my at-home exercises. Highly recommend.
My husband was skeptical of my choice to use physical therapy to treat my back pain instead of medications. After seeing my results from working with the BreakThrough Physical Therapy team, my husband is a believer now too.
I couldn’t have wished for a better place to go for my knee replacement therapy! They know what they are doing to get you back in the swing of things so you can go on with your life!