How We Help
Start living a life without pain or limitations.
At BreakThrough, you gain from a team of dedicated specialists who are committed to listening to your story, understanding your goals, and helping to create a plan that lets you live the life you love, free of ongoing pain or limitations.
Get to the root of your limitations.
Click where it hurts and our team will help figure out what’s causing your pain or limitations–and then get busy solving it.
It’s time to get back to doing what you love.
Your road to recovery starts now.
1. Schedule Your Appointment - We’ll schedule your appointment within 24 hours so you can start seeing results as quickly as possible.
2. Meet Your Dedicated Physical Therapist
We’ll connect you with a highly-specialized physical therapist who will listen to your story, give you a thorough evaluation to discover the root cause of your issue, and create a personalized treatment plan so you can reach your specific goals.
3. See Results That Matter To You - With a clear plan in place, start working with your physical therapist so you can get results quickly and do the things you love with confidence.
Take the first step toward the life you deserve
Don’t let pain or your condition hold you back any longer.
Get the right plan for your needs.
At BreakThrough, we don’t provide generic services to mask your pain – we listen to your story so that we can get to the root of your issue and then use a strategic, individualized plan combining the most effective therapy methods and cutting-edge technologies.
You deserve access to the most effective care and support possible, so you can see real, long-lasting results.
Our specialties include:
- Chronic Pain – Chronic pain, or persistent pain, is pain that lasts for weeks, months, or even years. For some, chronic pain is the result of an injury, like a sprained back, or an ongoing problem like arthritis. For others, chronic pain occurs in the absence of a past injury. Many chronic pain conditions affect older adults. Common chronic pain complaints include headache, low back pain, arthritis pain, or neurogenic pain (pain resulting from damage to the peripheral nerves or to the central nervous system itself.)
- Virtual Reality – The newest weapon in the fight against opioid addiction is virtual reality (VR) technology that can help ease patients’ chronic pain and provide alternatives to popping pills. BreakThrough Physical Therapy is piloting the use of a groundbreaking new VR platform, developed by BehaVR, which is drastically improving patient’s results and experience with persistent pain.
- Blood Flow Restriction Therapy – BFRT is an exercise modality that restricts venous outflow (never arterial occlusion) in combination with lightweight or bodyweight training to achieve similar training results to high-intensity training.
- Dry Needling – Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN) is a physical therapy treatment technique that utilizes filament needles to make changes in myofascial trigger points. Myofascial trigger points are “knots” in muscles that can contribute to pain and decreased muscle function. TDN is an effective tool in the hand of a physio managing soft tissue injuries, disorders, and pain.
- LSVT – Our clinic is home to multiple BreakThrough Physios who are now LSVT BIG® certified clinicians. LSVT BIG® trains people with Parkinson’s disease to use their bodies more normally. LSVT BIG® is an intensive, amplitude-focused treatment that effectively trains your neuromuscular system.
- Pelvic Health – Physical therapy with BreakThrough can reduce or eliminate pain, prevent surgery, and eliminate the need for medication in patients with pelvic pain, incontinence, and pregnancy or postpartum issues. BTPT physical therapists are experts in treating muscles and joints and can treat issues associated with pelvic pain.
- Orthopaedics – Orthopaedics is the medical specialty dedicated to preserving and restoring function in the musculoskeletal system, which includes bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and nerves.
At BTPT, many of our physios are APTA board-certified Orthopaedic Certified Specialists. The advanced clinical knowledge and skill set that comes with a Board Certification allows physios to better treat the patients in their specialty and keeps them up-to-date with cutting edge research and technology. The OCS certification focuses on evidence-based practice, orthopedic injury examination, treatment, and medical intervention.
Don’t let pain or physical limitations hold you back from the life you love.
BreakThrough will help you take the first steps on your road to recovery.